Elmer Schultz Services, Inc. is the area’s largest and most respected factory authorized commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment service and installation agency. We are a third generation family owned business since 1950 and proudly provide a positive work environment. We are growing and are looking for a full time, experienced refrigeration technician to service Philadelphia and its surrounding counties.
*Competitive Industry Pay
*Excellent benefits including medical and dental, vacation and sick hours (PTO), holiday pay and a 401(k) with a company match also a company van, uniforms and iPhone.
*Guaranteed 40 hours weekly plus overtime opportunities.
* At least 3 years technical experience with commercial refrigeration equipment
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have valid EPA Certification
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must be highly safety conscious
* Able to work individually or as a team member with customers, co-workers and factories
* Job requires excellent organizational skills, must be a motivated, self-starter, able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
* Able to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, start early AM, and pay attention to detail
* Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
* Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying
* Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for the better part of 8 hours
* Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools